Monday, August 26, 2013

There have been moments when I have wondered if this was the real thing. Maybe because of past relationships, maybe because I'm insecure sometimes, who knows...but then, I am reminded of the things that you love just simply because you know it will make me happy. I am reading a book about a couple that survived a plane crash and every day that I read, I update you on the progress of this girl's recovery. You listen so intently and make me feel like you really care about what I'm reading. You drove around last Christmas so we could see house's Christmas lights, carved pumpkins after driving to multiple places to pick out the perfect pumpkins. You get me ice cream bars when I'm at work so I have a surprise to come home to, help me hang kitchen cabinets, and look at all of my crafty projects like they are the best thing you've ever seen. I only hope that I make you feel as special as you make me feel. Oh, and I almost forgot...It's probably important to document that while we were at the shore, you and I beat Taylor & Lauren at pool and basketball!

No comments:

Post a Comment